Advanced, sensitive care for complex health concerns.
A gynecologic health issue can cause you pain, worry and stress. Schilling Women’s Center can help, with medical expertise, compassion and sensitivity. They offer evaluation and the latest treatment approaches for these and other health concerns:
- Pelvic pain
- Heavy, painful cycles & PMS
- Abnormal bleeding
- Abnormal Pap smear results
- Bladder control problems & more
Though always a last resort, surgery is sometimes the best solution for certain women’s health problems. Our practice is of the area’s leading gynecologic surgeons and is skilled with minimally invasive techniques. With these, many procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis. The small incisions used also minimize pain and recovery time. Our doctors performs:
- In-office tubal ligations by Essure®
- Endometrial ablation – An excellent alternative to hysterectomy that for some women puts an end to heavy, painful periods.
- Hysterectomy – With a number of different options to meet your unique needs.
- Bladder repair – Schilling Women’s Centers is one of the few group of surgeons in the area skilled and experienced in state-of-the-art, outpatient urinary incontinence surgery.
- Advanced pelvic reconstructive surgery – Minimally invasive vaginal technique used in most cases.
No matter what your situation, we will explain your options and helps you make an informed decision. With the support you receive from your Doctor and the Schilling Women’s Center team, you can get the solution you need, feeling comfortable, confident and well-cared for in every way.